Depot Street's Good Neighbor Program
NEW: All Good Neighbor Fund Donations are now processed at gnf.depotstreetmarket.com!
IMPORTANT: Service Notes about the Good Neighbor Fund Registry Website
- We have moved our Good Neighbor Fund Registry website from the old gnf.meteor.com address to a new home at gnf.depotstreetmarket.com.
- PLEASE NOTE, this means any old gnf.meteor.com links that have been shared will no longer work!
- You can find the new links by navigating to the fund you are looking for in the registry and then bookmarking or copying your browser's address bar.
- We are no longer using the old WePay donation systems, as they will be shutting down soon. If you have an old wepay.com donation link, it will not work. You will instead need to find the fund you are looking for on the new gnf.depotstreetmarket.com website.
- All old donations and fund data has been carried over to the new registry and should be accurate. If you think your fund's information is incorrect, let us know!
or, continue reading for more information about the Good Neighbor Program at Depot Street.
Providing meals to friends who could use a little help
Nothing beats giving a home-cooked meal to friends who are facing an illness, death in the family, or perhaps celebrating a new baby. However, not everyone has the time to do this directly, nor do we know the family's food preferences. Through the Depot Street Good Neighbor program, friends contribute to a fund we set up for the family. The recipient can then choose what meals they want and when they want them, and the Depot Street staff takes care of the rest.
How does it work?
Anyone can contribute online (or in the store if they prefer) to a Good Neighbor fund. The Depot Street staff notifies the recipient with a card acknowledging the contributors and the current menu. The recipient chooses meals from the Depot Street menu and selects a convenient time for delivery. The fund does not have to be spent all at once-- recipients can maintain a balance and come back for more.
Know a family who could use some support? Open a Good Neighbor Fund for them!
Call 781-934-2863 or email email@example.com.
We'll need the name, address, email address and phone number of both you and your recipient.